Frames and background images

Today I continued to enhance my frames, background images and buttons. I managed to make good progress in collating them together, ensuring they work well, and are linked. I did encounter problems through testing, but they are trivial because they were just spelling errors which I corrected. The background images were taken from a website, and I managed to slightly edit it in photoshop to enhance the “perspective”. I then subsequently inputted it into the frames successfully by merging them together.

This particularly development work is relevant to the client brief because, my sketches detailed how I would put in appropriate background images for greater effect, which helped ensure my frames are making absolute progress.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: